Friday, August 10

It's A Special Day!

Being Friday, today normally has it's own special merits. However, I am adding to it. My middle son is being rewarded today for being more helpful without complaint with regular household chores and whatnot. I have been meaning to do this all summer, but I tend to forget, and he had not made up his mind what he would like to do. Finally this past weekend we talked and he decided on bowling. I am throwing in the lunch and ice cream from Cold Stone as extras.

Last night we joined RM in celebrating her birthday. It was a nice dinner out at Village Inn that RM would not let any of us pay for. I don't understand how being the birthday person, she still paid for it all. I;m a bit miffed at that, but what can I do? Either way, it was a nice evening where we got to catch-up on things going on with my siblings and their families, plus poke fun at my brother. Heading home I felt contented.

Tomorrow I am getting together with some members from band back in HS. Well, maybe I am. I am not quite sure if I am going to make it, but have it marked down on the calendar. I will probably see most of them in September at the Homecoming game, so have not decided 100% if I will go tomorrow night.

Well, I need to get my regular morning stuff going....

PeacE

No comments: