Monday, August 13

Making Adjustments Again

I am a bit lonely this morning. The boys all started back to school today, and by 7:30, I was at home all alone. Even the dog and cat were quiet. I sat here at the computer wondering just what am I going to do ith myself today. Actually, more like what am I going to do everyday with the boys gone during the day. Seems most of the summer there was always at least one here at home.

Not that I don't have some sort of plans I stored away for this event. I need to get going back to the gym, and with the oldest having to do Zero Hour at school, it is easier for me to get to the gym after dropping him off. PT and I have discussed getting back to doing our weekly breakfast meetings, and the occasional movie.  Of course, the job search continues it's regular course as well.

It's the middle of August, and I am definitely ready for the monsoon season in AZ to end. Today it is supposed to be at least 115, and this morning's news radio said 56% relative humidity. In other words, it is going to be miserable. Not that the weekend wasn't as bad. Again, the AC unit is "freezing" up. Seems anytime there is high humidity over a couple days, it does this. It means shutting it down for awhile, then hoping it doesn't freeze up again before it can cool the house back down. It would be wonderful to just get a whole new unit, but we can't afford that kind of luxury at this time.

It's mid-morning, and by completing this post, I have accomplished pretty much everything I set out to do today. I guess that means I can do whatever I want the rest of the day....

PeacE

No comments: