Tuesday, August 21

Not Up To It

I am not feeling well today. Last night I felt a bit more tired than usual, and went to bed a little earlier than normal. Slept throughout the night, only to awaken with a sore throat, achiness, and feeling more tired. I have a feeling I am coming down with a cold. And it is probably due to the damn AC being broke.

Got one quote yesterday for about $4k. Have another guy coming by today to do another quote. I was telling the Wife last night about the first one, and now she is thinks that I should have had them open up the unit and run diagnostics to see what needs repaired rather than just replacing the ancient unit we have. I tried explaining to here, that that is what we started doing last year, and now here we are.... Sometimes she is such a tightwad...

I'm off to lay down more. Just feeling listless.

PeacE

No comments: