Wednesday, August 29

Ups & Downs

I am feeling blah this morning. Mostly because I didn't sleep good last night. Monday's return to the gym brought on the inevitable sore muscles, and they were bad enough to wake me through the night each time I turned, or shifted my arms just right. Today, not as sore, but still feeling it. Tomorrow I will be back in the gym, as today just don't think I am up to it.

This morning the oldest son does not have Zero Hour. It is sort of nice not having to get up at 5:30 in the morning, though, this morning, I was still up. The past couple of Wednesday, and including today, I have not been overly happy, even with the possibility of sleeping in a little more. The son has had school meetings - one before school for learning the equipment for theater (sound, lights, etc.) which is separate from his actual theater class, and then afternoon meeting for Masques & Dagger, the thespian/acting group. I don't mind him being active in school, but it is starting to piss me off all the extra driving I have to do now. My one day "off", I not only still have to drive him to school (meeting is before his bus would pick him up) but now I also have to pick him up (meeting ends after bus leaves school). So, an extra trip is added on.... in this damn 107'ish heat.... with no AC in my van. It's a pain in the ass. I told him today he should find out an actual schedule, as I am not doing this every Wednesday for the whole school year.

And I think that concludes the bitching for today....

PeacE

No comments: