Thursday, August 23

It's Those "H" Words

Two Words I am hating this morning... Hangover and Humidity. Though, I do admit, both are being worked on this morning. Not that I can change the humidity, but the AC guys are here already and working on getting the old unit off, in order to get the new one on. So, hopefully, within the next 3-4 hours, cool air will be in the house again. The hangover I am working on by drinking some iced tea, and eating the lasagna left over from last night. Breakfast of champions, right?

Friday, me and a couple buddies are getting tattoos done. Yeah, where did that come from? We had been talking about it for awhile. Just a simple Redskins emblem on the arm.... prior to the season starting. Did I mention my buddies are in their 50's, and this will be the first one for both of them. We found a place last night that will do them for a good price, and scheduled them for Friday, unless one of my buddies back out.

Liking my Kindle Fire, though I admit, the battery life is a puzzle. Had the wi-fi shut off, and only reading on it for a few hours, the battery showed down half. I know now it is a bit of a power guzzler, so it is on the charger, to give it a second run today. I hope it is not something I have to recharge every night.

Got nothing else for now. Just sitting here listening to all the walking around on the roof, waiting for everything to get done.... and sweating. Another rainstorm last night isn't helping the outside humidity.

PeacE

1 comment:

Joe said...

I have to recharge my Fire just about every day.

Make sure you run the battery down so it does not get a "memory"


I hate the word verification thing with the impossible scrunched letters