Thursday, November 1

A Fresh Can of Staleness

You guys are so lucky! I mean that! Here at this piece of time and internet waste-space, you get the freshest thoughts from me to entertain you. That's right! No canned, pre-written post from the d00d! With that being said. I really don't have a topic today. Actually, last night before I fell asleep, I had a great idea, and then I forgot it. I think it was the beer talking anyway.

So, Here in less than 2 weeks I will be dropping the domain name I currently have for here (www.boobiesandbeer.net) and will be trying something different. The current company that I have it through is more expensive than GoDaddy, and their customer service is lacking. But I want to do a fresh overhaul for the blog. In the 6 years it has been here, I guess I have matured (somewhat) and I just don't get the boobies pics posting that often. RM must be making a small impression on me.... Either way, the blog will remain, just new domain name and maybe a new look. I haven't made up my mind what exactly I want yet.

Thanksgiving is the next holiday coming up, and has always been one of my favorites. Where else is the biggest part of celebrating the holiday, is centered on a HUGE MEAL!!! Oh, and I like turkey!! I have no idea what our plans are for this year, but I am sure we will probably end up with my family, rather than the Wife's. With the FIL as sick as he is, they have not done family dinners in a long time.

Welp, I am off to have some candy that RM sent home with my kids last night.

PeacE

No comments: