Thursday, November 29

Enjoying a Good Moment

I spent a good part of this morning helping the MIL take the FIL to the doctor. I was a bit weary after wasting two hours at the doctor's office. I browsed what I "might have missed" on Facebook, and then went to play a game called Song Pop on there. It's similar to the old 'Name That Tune' show. Either way, came across a group called Mumford & Sons and the song "Little Lion Man". I vaguely remember hearing it before, like in the background noise at the bar, etc. So I YouTube'd it to hear the whole song. I was impressed. I spent the next large portion of an hour checking out the other videos, just to hear them in the background (as I am doing now). Why haven't I heard of them before? I have no clue, but I did download a couple of their albums, and loading them into iTunes.

So I starting to tweak things here on the blog a bit. Trying out some things I never knew how to do before. I am sure it will be a work in progress as I am in the mood to do it. Be happy I am able to post my whiny drivel most days for you to read, let alone make fantastic changes to please your visual senses.

Time to run as I need to head back over as the youngest boys are getting out of school.

PeacE

No comments: