Sunday, November 18

Talk About Early Mornings

It's not even 5:30am and already I am up. Actually, I have been for a good half hour or more by now. Though Planned to be up in about 5 minutes, this morning I awoke a good 40 before the time I wanted. Body doing that sleep alarm thing, and just preset to the time I was thinking the alarm was for? I don't know. Kind of a pain in the ass though.

Nothing of news to really write today. Up this early for softball. Games at 8 & 9, but I go up to the pub early to get the tables and stuff ready for my fellow Redskins fans. Football is on at 11.

I guess the Wife made plans for us to do Tday at the In-Law's this year. After a phone call with her brother, I guess they decided to do it all for at least one good family dinner before who knows what happens to the FIL. I'm a little peeved about the decision, as I feel I spend enough time over there helping with him, that I didn't want to spend a holiday there. I know, selfish. But still. It's the Wife's dad so we got to do it.

Guess that is all I got for the wee hours of the morn....

PeacE

No comments: