Tuesday, November 6

Politics Suck

It's Election Day here in the USA. That day where we pick who we feel is the best liar, or at least, the one that appeals to us the most. I detest politics. I think it is a waste of time. I know that there is no way to make it the better working system, though I am sure there are some 'tweaks' that can be done to make it tolerable. Either way, I mailed my vote in a few weeks ago with my early ballot. The Wife, she waited until last night to do hers - I think because she was just being the procrastinator she is. So now I have to go out of my way to go to the polling place for our area, just to drop off her vote, that should have been mailed weeks ago.

On a few blogs I read, and definitely on Facebook, the rants & raves of people for or against the presidential runners are out in full force. The crap I posted yesterday about the superstition to do with the Redskins, I posted it on FB on Sunday, and as of yesterday had over 85 responses to it - though most were two people I know going back and forth bashing each other's choice. I'll be so glad when it is over for a few days. Because at that point, you know it will go into bashing whoever is president by whoever doesn't like it.

Sigh. Makes you wonder about some people sometimes.

Today's my busy day. At least I won't have to listen to or watch any last minute propaganda from anyone.

PeacE

No comments: