Tuesday, August 13

What To Do ....

Today started the early morning wake-ups, as the oldest son started Zero Hour at school for band. That means getting up early to wake him up, then have him to school prior to 6:30am four days of the week, for pretty much the whole school year. I guess I got used to sleeping in an extra hour over the summer, because I am feeling tired this morning.

Being up so early, I accomplished my regular routine much earlier, too. So now, as it hits the 8 o'clock hour, I find myself with a lack of anything to do. Wait. Let me rephrase that. A lack of desire to do anything. I don't want to lay back down, as I want to get used to being up earlier, but it sure is sounding good about now. I know I mentioned about going to the gym again, but this morning, I am too tired to even think about it.

Guess I'll sit here and contemplate what I should do, versus what I want to do, versus what I feel up to doing.

Exciting, I know.

PeacE

No comments: