Wednesday, December 29

Actually Getting Dressed Today

I am sure that post title gave many of you sickening mental pictures, especially if you have seen pics of me. But it is completely true. Arizona is a pretty warm state most of the year (warm being a nice term considering 6 months of the year it is sweltering). So, usually at home I run around in shorts, no shoes, no shirt. But today, a rain front is moving in for the next three days (supposedly) and temps have dropped down to pretty cool levels (maybe 30's at night) and I am a bit chilled. I put a shirt on, and am now debating putting on a pair of socks, too.

I remember reading, or hearing, somewhere that there are like 700 million (exaggerated figure but you'll understand) types/versions of the common cold. I feel as if I have 250 million of them. Seems I start to think I am finally shaking it, and a new symptom appears, or another one gets worse, or both. I am not feeling so energy-less, but just more congested sinuses, and a bit of chest. Bouts of sneezing come along from time to time. But it is irritating more than uncomfortable. I am doing whatever I can to "ease" the symptoms (so I can breath through my nose). It still sucks.

Hopefully the auto shop will call later today and say that the daughter's car is ready to be picked up. As of Monday they had said today or tomorrow. My luck it will be tomorrow.

Finally downloaded pics from the camera from Christmas and just before. Still need to load the software and do the new camcorder as well.

That's all I got today. Not much happening otherwise, until I can get rid of this damn cold.

PeacE

No comments: