Saturday, December 11

Blow It Out Your Nose!

I am sick of this! I do not see anyway I could have this "cold" for two weeks now. I think there is something else... maybe some sort of allergy(s) going on worse than my usual bout. My nose has been running/clogged, and the sneezing! I hate sneezing. I go through several in a row, uncontrollable, then a brief 30 second respite that leaves you "feeling" a sneeze coming on, and then WHAM Three or four more. My OTC allergy meds (Benedryl equivalent) is not working. OTC med (Claritin type) not working. Nasal spray, cold meds - neither of them work. I don't know what to do to get relief short of a trip to the doc to be examined, and told there really probably nothing they can do. I don't know that, I just feel that way. Knowing me, I'll stick it out a couple more weeks before I finally just get pissed enough to go to the doc again.

I don't want it to come to that though. I don't want to see how my weight is doing. I feel like I have been slacking quite a bit on the watching what I eat. I know I need to do better at the amount. I know I need to get more exercise. Yes, I have been out walking, doing the final bits of Christmas shopping; but not every day, or in any way that could be called consistent. Sigh. And the holidays are coming up, and my favorite time of the year, because frankly, I love all the food and candy... in amounts that are not good for me.

The daughter is due home Monday for an overnight and an ortho appt Tuesday morning. Then back to Tucson until Saturday, which starts their break for the holidays. Tuesday is that damn Jury shit I got to do. I hope when I call Monday evening, my group will be excluded. Crossing fingers, saying prayers to any deity... burnt offerings on the corners - whatever it takes. True, my name gets tossed back in the "random name selection" progress, but that could reprieve me for several years.

Saturday. I know the kids and Wife will be doing stuff around the house to try to get it more ready for the holiday. I haven't decided, but I will prolly end up on WoW making that last level to 85 (be first in guild to do so). I had some salsa and chips yesterday, but I think the salsa was too old - I have the unwanted and undesirable digestive condition that makes my most important exercise of running to the bathroom before shitting my pants the only thing I will do much of today. Sigh. Not turning out to be a wonderful month so far...

Get on out of here. I know I am running for the door right after I hit enter.

PeacE

No comments: