Wednesday, December 8

She Ain't No Spring Chicken

Happy Birthday to my Wife!

My Wife is now officially the same age as I am. That makes me glad. There are those three months of the year between our birthdays where she likes to tease me about being older than her. I usually don't mind, because she is not that far behind.

This morning we let her open one of her gifts before she left. A pair of Isotoner gloves for the "chilly" mornings here. Of course, she wasn't real surprised. She had mentioned to me a few days ago she wanted to go to the store to look for a pair of gloves, and I told her to wait until after her birthday. Another reason I gave that one to her this morning. I am not real original with gift ideas....except the ones I can't afford maybe... and even then I still am not great.

Today I hope to get some running around done. Have a couple store in mind to hit for those last gifts on my list to get. Not looking forward to it, but it will be good exercise again, and actually accomplishing something. Also gives me a chance to get out and get some clothes for that damn possible Jury Duty.

PeacE

No comments: