Monday, December 27

Weather I Should, or Not

Ugh! I had to run over to a friend's house this morning. She is back in Ohio for the week of holidays, and I said I would check in on her cat. Yeah. that same cat that clawed the crap out of my hands back in November. Anyways, listening to the news talk radio on the way, and hearing about that blizzard hitting the East coast. Wowza! People stranded in vehicles all over. People without power. And so much more. I feel for them, but at the same time, am glad I am not there. I think the worst we are going to get is an expected storm cell to hit about Wednesday, and stay through the weekend. A bit odd for AZ, bit then, everyone is getting weird weather.

So yesterday I felt pretty good, besides awakening so early. Though, by mid-morning, I was done. Seems 5/6 of our household came down with a cold. We were feeling pretty miserable. This morning though, the kids seem fine. The Wife has lost her voice, and I am still abit congested. Hopefully it was just a small cold going through, and we will clear up by tomorrow.

Many people returning to work today. well, in places they can get out on the roads anyways. Hopefully, the auto shop will have the daughter's car ready... though probably not until tomorrow. I will be calling to find out today.

Thankfully now gifts to return for our family. I will be going out the early part of this week and looking at refrigerators. The Wife pointed out that yesterday ours was making a "weird" noise though it seemed to be operating fine. We are due for a new one anyways. The door on this one is pretty shot, and we were trying to get all the use from it we could. I got the tape measure out to measure today (ours fits into a little alcove) and may get out to the stores today... not sure if I want to yet. Still a bit tired and achey, plus don't know how store traffic may be today.

That's my plans for now. Maybe a movie this morning... I dunno.

PeacE

No comments: