Tuesday, December 14

If There Is a God ....

... he is a trusting thing that is willing to let the fate of certain people depend on the juror verdict I decide at this hearing. Yes, I was chosen to be a juror, and obviously am not available to comment about what, who, etc etc. Which really doesn't matter, because anyone that needs to know, well, they will have to suffer. Like in Hell, where the person(s) pleading Not Guilty may end up.

Such responsibility. At least I am busy doing something different for the next 2 days. And lots of walking to do down there! My legs hurt from the amount of walking I had to do today! And I know I will be doing more tomorrow! Woo Hoo! Exercise.... though by Thursday, I will probably be regretting it.

The daughter made supper tonight. Stuffed Bell Peppers... and they are sure to be good. She made them once before and I loved them. Now they are cooling fresh from the oven right now in front of me. Obvious to understand why I must leave.

PeacE

1 comment:

Sis said...

Lucky dog. No fair. C'mon...I watch every CSI (all three), NCIS (both), The Mentalist AND Lie To ME! Why can't I get picked?? I'm SO ready!!