Saturday, December 4

Getting ready to Head Out

Yawn! It's Saturday morning, and I am awake, though the Wife is still abed. She deserves to sleep in a bit I do believe. Whenever she arises, and wakens up, we are going to sit down and figure out what Christmas presents we have gotten, who we still need to get, etc etc. Then, I have the feeling I will be headed out today to try to get some done, plus her birthday which is this week. The oldest son talked about maybe going out with me today as we "exercise" by walking the stores.

For any of you World of Warcraft fans out there, the new expansion "Cataclysm" comes out midnight Monday. I have two copies reserved at our local GameStop. The boys are excited, especially since I said I would take them at midnight to pick them up. They think is it is great, I am more, will they be grouchy and hard to get up for school in the morning?

Not much else planned for this weekend except some more shopping. I am still trying to shake this cold, but I feel better today, though am a bit clogged up yet. Popped another OTC cold "remedy" pill this morning with my regular aspirin, and waiting to see if it will make any difference.

So Jury Duty... some of you have had good experiences, some bad. I think this makes like the 6th time I have been summoned since I turned 18 and registered to vote. Only once have I actually sat in the jury box, though I was dismissed by the attorneys. Each time otherwise, I have spent the day sitting there until they release us, or be released by the judge as they would not need me as an extra. I am glad I have my Kindle now, so I will have reading material, without having to worry about needing extra books. I do need to get out shopping this week for some pants though.

Okay, I am out of here to get the day started. Have a good weekend!

PeacE

No comments: