Friday, December 24

T'was the Night Before ...

... and the headache was going strong. Christmas Eve is here, and the boys are seemingly trying to do everything they can to make sure they are on Santa's naughty list. The sibling fighting and nit-picking is just wearing me a bit thin tonight.

I did go out and make one more purchase today. I am soooo glad I had finished all the shopping beforehand. The one store I was at, was crowded, and I was quick to anger with the impoliteness of people. Either way, I got in and got at pretty fast. The Wife and I decided on a present to ourselves, and I picked up a new Sony Handycam. I had looked at camcorders before, and settled for a particular Sony model, but they were out of stock on it. He went back to see what he did have left in stock, and came back with a more expensive Sony cam, that I ended up purchasing. It had more memory included, more features, and I would spend less overall than had I gone with another model, and had to purchase the extra memory, etc. They threw in the carrying case at 15% off too, because I was purchasing the camera at the same time. I was very happy with my deal. And now we have the camcorder to help with those memories to come.

Most of the presents are wrapped. I think the Wife still has a few more to do. Tomorrow will be a busy day for us running to 2 sets of grandparents, and then Sis' house at some point as well. Not sure what order we are doing all the running. Figure it out as we go I guess. It all starts first at our house though. Just need to figure what time we are getting up to do it.

If you are stopping by here, I wish you a Merry Christmas tomorrow!

PeacE

No comments: