Monday, December 6

Back to a Normal Week

Well, I hope it is more of a normal week that is. I am still trying to shake the last bits of this damn cold. The worst of is is over (I hope) and now it is just the matter of getting my nasal congestion to stop... and the runny nose. Don't understand how both can occur simultaneously, but it manages to do so. This morning so far, it is not as bad as the previous week. I get the added bonus of extra exercise this morning, as I am "running" for the bathroom quite a bit as well. If the nose stops. something else has to take its place I guess.

This weekend leaves me feeling like quite a bit go accomplished. Saturday the oldest son and I went out and got some more Christmas shopping done. I believe I only need to pick up an item or two to complete what I consider my portion of gifts. Even got the Wife's birthday stuff as well. Now all I got to worry about is wrapping it all up.

Oldest son has his Christmas concert tonight at school. Then later on, like 10pm or so, the boys and I will head up to GameStop and get our World of Warcraft expansion packs as they are released tonight.

So has anyone else finished their holiday shopping already?

PeacE

No comments: