Tuesday, December 14

Will I or Won't I?

I actually got something accomplished yesterday. I did make it out about 3pm to do some clothes shopping. I got a couple new pairs of pants (Dockers style) and a couple nice shirts. All prepped for what was coming today. At 5pm I called the number provided, held my juror info at hand, and listened to the recording. The first 9 groups they mentioned (including mine) are to call today at 11am to again listen to the recording, to see if we will be needed for afternoon service. So, there is a chance I won't have to go, and that increased by half a day so far. Now if I go, I will only have ti fight evening traffic, instead of including the morning rush with the whole day there.

And I though Life couldn't get better for me....

Now I sit and wait, wasting my time doing the games on Facebook, whilst I watch the clock on the corner of my screen for 11am to get here. Sigh. Yeah, exciting existence I know.

Found out this morning that the daughter will be here through tomorrow. Seems she is having finals, and her next isn't until Thursday.

My oldest son has made the District Band again this year. His first practice was last night. Also, I found out at his concert last week, he had been promoted in band. Seems his level of playing was higher than they expected, so they moved him from the Concert Band, to the Wind Ensemble. Most of the ensemble are 8th graders, a year ahead of my son. A good example would be like a JV player on the football team being promoted to Varsity because he is good. And he plays French Horn. I am so proud of him!

I got nothing else really today. 2 more hours til I call.

PeacE

No comments: