Monday, December 20

A Later in the Day Post

It's late Monday night. Trying to not lose my temper at all the noise the two older boys are creating in the process of brushing their teeth (which was a much shorter time than what it should be). Daughter is secluded in MY bedroom, going through gifts for her brothers with the Wife. I have no frickin' clue when I will be able to get to bed to sleep. Sigh. And I am tired.

Daughter and I got her car dropped off. Then we are told the guy that does the estimating (for our particular claim) is not in today. So we are already into Day 1 of repair being wasted, and won't hear a time estimate until sometime tomorrow. Not happy about that. But daughter and I went to Denny's for brunch, and had a nice breakfast and discussion. We have plans for me to run her around a few stores tomorrow for some last minute stuff. I brought the older son home today for some time together, and tomorrow I will do the middle one.

Well, I feel like pressing my luck, and I think I am going to go knock on MY bedroom door, and ask if I can get into MY bathroom to get MY teeth brushed, and then get into MY bed.

Oh yeah, and my dentist cleaning appointment - I got good marks, they said they looked alot better than last time! Scheduled the cavity work and crown for Feb. (yee haw)

PeacE

No comments: