Tuesday, December 21

Yawn! Stretch! Snap, Crackle, Pop!

I feel lazy this morning. Not the typical tired kind of lazy. The type of lazy that one just doesn't want to do anything productive. Maybe like sitting int he chair flipping through channels because nothing is on, but too lazy to get up and put a movie on. I think part of it has to do with my nasal condition.

A week or more ago, I thought I had cleared up from that cold (or whatever) I had. But this morning, it is back with a vengeance. I am starting to think maybe it wasn't entirely due to a cold, but maybe my allergies are starting to get worse. I have three different allergy medications (all OTC) that the main ingredient is different. But I can only take one per day, so I can't tell which one is actually working, or if that particular day, my allergies aren't as bad. February I am supposed to see the doctor again, and maybe I can see if he can give me maybe a prescription strength, general allergy type pill. All I know, is this is getting to really annoy me.

Originally my plans today had been to do some shopping with the daughter. I find out that she no longer needs to do any. But after talking to the Wife last night, I need to get out and find a couple last minute things that she had planned on, but was unable to find. I get the wonderful job of trying to find them. At least she was able to tell me what stores she had specifically looked for them at. That helps so I don't do double work. I'm thinking since I feel lazy today, I will put that off to tomorrow. The crowds for last minute shopping are going to be the same either way.

Then this afternoon, I will pick up the middle son from Grandma's and spend some time with him.

Anyone check out the lunar eclipse thingy last night? I know some people were making a big deal of it, being on the eve of the solstice and all. I didn't care, and read until about 1am then went to bed.

Okay, I am off to do what lazy people do.... probably watch a movie or something.

PeacE

No comments: