Thursday, December 30

Prepping for the End

It's Thursday. This week's end brings on the end of the winter holidays. At least in my book. New Year's Eve is tomorrow night, and I cancelled plans to attend the Men's Only poker night party I had been invited to. I decided it was better to spend the evening with my family, probably at home, watching a couple movies or playing games. I don't know exactly what we will end up doing. Sis invited us to their place, but I don't like to stay the night, and don't really want to drive home after midnight, just to drive back the next day for lunch... not to mention the possible drunkards on the road.

Looking forward to hearing from the auto shop today saying the daughter's car is done. Wish they would call this morning before I get too wrapped up in doing something. Be my luck they won't until I am busy.

Checked on my friend's cat this morning. Even after a week of being alone, she is not coming out of hiding when I am there. I know she isn't dead as the food is disappearing. But I cannot locate her hiding spot(s).

Only to be in the 40's today. With more rain. I am a bit chilled this morning, so I am thinking about crawling back under the covers on the bed.

PeacE

1 comment:

Spockgirl said...

"I cancelled plans to attend the Men's Only poker night party I had been invited to."
Ahem... you are married and have kids... why would you have even made made those plans in the first place? Just sayin.