Thursday, January 13

Another Slow Day

Movies. I seem to watch many of them, whether they are old westerns, or more often than not, one I have seen before. Many of them are just as good the second, sometimes third or fourth, time. Of course, occasionally the first time was bad enough. This year has several movies out, or coming out I should say, that I would love to see.  Here are a few ...


"Priest" comes out May 13th. I am a big sci-fi fan, so most movies I like are weird like that.

"I Am Number Four" looks somewhat interesting, though I feel it may end up a flop.


"Green Lantern" is another comic book brought to movie screen. Looks pretty awesome. Speaking of comic books, this next one looks really cool....

"Thor" - and Anthony Hopkins plays Odin. Not many of his films out there that I haven't liked. Speaking of Anthony Hopkins, this one should kick ass...

"The Rite" comes out later this month.

Okay, so there are a few of the movies coming out I want to see.

PeacE

1 comment:

Spockgirl said...

Hmm.... Hadn't seen the trailers for the first two. Priest looks cool. I am Number Four will probably end up being one of those trailer hype movies. I like Ryan Reynolds (funny/cute guy), but I'm not sure about him as the Green Lantern. Thor well... can't wait. The Rite looks good, but I have to be in a proper mind-set to watch movies with that vibe.