Tuesday, January 18

Bigotry Comes Out

Yesterday was Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Another one of what I call Stupid Holidays, for people to have a day off - especially if you are in any government type of job. Another day that students are not in school learning more important stuff.

Personally, being the bigot that I am, I don't think MLK deserved a day for remembrance. I think the government was trying to appease the black people by passing the law (or whatever it is) to make that a holiday. Just because he was big into Civil Rights? Bullshit. I know Arizona enacted it as a paid-time holiday for state employees years ago, just so that we could get the Super Bowl here that particular year, as it was pre-Sept 11, and the Super Bowl was played in January. That Monday followed the day of the Bowl. The NFL, how should we put this, STRONGLY encouraged the MLK Day situation, otherwise it would pass consideration on to another metropolitan location.

I am not denying that AZ's decision is bad for our economy. That game brings millions in revenue for the host cities. But I still feel MLK does not deserve recommendation for a day dedicated to him. Next, after that dipshit Obama (excuse me, I should say current President Obama) is voted out of office, I Am sure within a couple years there will be movements to name a day for him as well. 'Well, he was the first black President' or 'He had changed so many things in the world for good' or 'He won a Noble Peace Prize, too!' Fucking stupid people. I still don't know how he got a Nobel for nothing. I don't care how racist, but he's what I call a dumb nigger. I don't care if you don't like that word. You don't have to read my drivel.

Sigh.

Enough of that. I am getting pissed and my heart rate is going rocketing. That whole subject just gets me so angry because the way I feel about it all. I ain't saying my opinion is right, and it may appear (to you) to be clouded, and tinged with hate, envy, retardedness.... I don't care.

Alright, I am done being a bigot for the most part now.

PeacE

3 comments:

Spockgirl said...

Wow... just wow. Sorry dude, MLK had soul, he had individuality, he had personality and he expressed it well, no matter the colour of his skin. Obama, from what I have seen, can talk the talk, but seems to be lacking in the qualities I have noted above.

Goose said...

Won't be reading anymore!

Spockgirl said...

Further to my previous comment, if you are a bigot, so be it. Should I stop reading here? Perhaps. It is your blog, you get to post whatever you want. Some will be offended by beer, some by boobies and some by bigotry. You are what you are. I just read, I don't judge.