Thursday, January 6

Does It Make Sense?

Hi. I haven't been posting the past couple days. Shows you how interesting my life has been. I was reading over at Spockgirl's, and she had performed this little time waster of a test. Here's my results.




Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISTP)




Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.



Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men

You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.

Go figure. Yeah, I don't think the questions were that defining, but who knows. Maybe it was enough.

PeacE

2 comments:

Spockgirl said...

Dude:
It is NOT a test... It is a bunch of dumb questions that they call a quiz. Too funny. It says 8% of all men and 3% of all women. What are the chances. Have to get other people to try it to see if EVERYONE that blogs ends up being SOMEWHAT RARE. You should have tried the "sidedish" quiz.

Joe said...

ISTP also. I have not taken such a quiz in a long time. The problem is the answers were too extreme. On most questions my answer was none of the above, but that was not a choice.

But it did kill a few minutes.