Monday, January 10

Welcome to Week Two

Well, today we begin easing into week two of the new year. Does it make any difference from any other week? Not really. Any special significance? Nope. Should you care? I don't know.

The Daughter headed back to college last night, and called once she made the trip safely. That's good.

I been watching "Sons of Anarchy" season three on Hulu.com lately. Unfortunately, they can only show the episodes 30 days after original airing on television. So I am a few episodes behind those that have cable/satellite. Either way, I am getting really into the drama. For Christmas, the RM And PT had given me season one on dvd, which I plan to re-watch here soon.

Well, since it is a Monday, I don't have much to share. Need to call teh dentist and arrange appointments, my doctor to set one up for next month, and call the insurance company, as we received a letter stating we need to update information. Though, I have no clue as to what information... nothing has changed.

PeacE

No comments: