Wednesday, January 19

Socially Unacceptable

I am that, and more it seems. I don't have a command of the language, and the writing skill to put it to good use. I let everyone know I am a bigot, so they understand why I dislike everyone - whether I stereo-type, categorize, or whatever. I use that word bigot, to encompass as much as I can when I say I dislike, nay, even hate, something.

And of course, it is bound to offend some.

Or maybe it was my opinion that I spouted off the top of my head. Yeah, I blogged my opinion, without checking with society to make sure everyone would be okay with it. And you know what? I really should do that more often.

But more than anything, right now, at this moment in time, as I sit here and read the comments from that post; then re-read them again... I smile. I feel good inside! Someone took offense and no longer will read my drivel! I love it!! Hell, it's not like they pay to come here! Heck, they are even warned, if nothing else, that this place is opinionated. Well, when I want it to be. Even the Reverend Mother comes here to read - though I think it is more to find out how things are going for me, even though I only live a couple miles from her house. I am sure she is offended, but she knows this is me... not her.

You couldn't hear that, but it was a contented sigh. I sit here with a small smile on my face and think to myself, 'Finally! I got someone to be offended.'

What a feeling!

PeacE

No comments: