Sunday, January 23

Playoffs Are Here!

Looking to be a pretty good day. I am getting ready here in a bit to head to the pub to watch the Bears vs Packers playoff game. The Jets vs Steelers is on after it, but I don't think I am planning on staying to watch that game. Thinking maybe doing the 14 oz rib-eye steak breakfast at the pub too.

Yesterday was a fun day. Spent it with my oldest son at my nephew's birthday party. The Nephew had his party at Dave & Buster's, and as it was my first time, I had fun. That place is pretty rad! My son had lots of fun bowling. Afterwards, family all got together at Sis' and snacked, watched movies, hung out. Ended up letting the two older boys stay the night.

I was supposed to hear from a company for a possible interview this week, but nothing has been sent to me, email, or otherwise. I suppose they think I am over-qualified (happens again) and won't even consider me for the position. It is for In-'n-Out burgers.... go figure.

Nothing else for now. Maybe more tomorrow!

PeacE

2 comments:

Spockgirl said...

Football shmootball... Now I can't stop thinking about that steak breakfast.

Ralphd00d said...

Oh, that steak was soooo good, and hit the spot!