Tuesday, January 11

"One, Is the Loneliest Number .... "


Whoa.... today is 1-11-11 so who would have figured I would pull this one up? This recording is from 1969 (or so the comments told me) which was a couple years prior to my being brought into this world. Here's another famous "one" from that year: "That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind." (quoted from Wikipedia.com)

So, what other ones are out there? Too many to list, as I am coming up with several just in this short bit of typing. Many of which I don't want to even get started with trying to put here. Here are a few others for your time wasting here.....


Some biggies included first use of Insulin for Diabetes (which is great) and the DH rule was introduced to Major League Baseball.

Last, and of course not the least, here is Wikipedia's detail of January 11 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_11

Enjoy your 11th! I think I shall go have 1....

... or maybe 11...

PeacE

1 comment:

Spockgirl said...

Thanks dude. Now I am going to have to find a way to wash that song out of my head... agh... and the video too... painful to watch.