Tuesday, December 18

I have 15 Minutes For Ya

The son's concert last night wasn't as bad as I thought it may have been. Seems it was just the bands for 4th grade, then the 5th & 6th grades. The first group played like three songs on them recorders - those wooden whistles with the 3-4 holes. At least the bad part was over first. The regular band played about 5 songs, and we were out of there within a half hour. I was worried it was going to be a whole school production, and with each grade singing or doing skits... as they always have to have someone translating to Spanish whenever they do that crap.

I'm getting ready to head over to the MIL's for the regular Tuesday shopping trip she has. I was planning on going out to get the present for the Wife, but I am feeling lazy today, and will probably just come back home.
There is always tomorrow to go to the store and fight crowds.

I found out this past weekend my little sister from Indiana won't be coming out here for a week after Christmas. I was a little bit bummed, as it has been a couple years since I seen her last. I just hope she got a refund on the plane ticket.

Okay, so there ya have it for today. I have no clue what I may come up with tomorrow.

PeacE

No comments: