Sunday, December 16

The Only Sick I Am, Is Sick In The Head

The later part of last week I felt like crap. I even wrote about it, stating I felt sick, like I had a cold. I was wrong. I am not even sure what it was. I was stuffed up, sinus headaches, watery, itchy eyes, sneezing, and several other symptoms - all which were normal for the common cold. Friday evening I felt a little better, so I  went to meet a couple friends. Within a half hour of getting out of the house, it cleared up. So, I am thinking it must be something in the house that is making my allergies go insane. Or something in the air around the neighborhood, somehow affecting me. This morning is the first I have ha din several, that I haven't woken up feeling the effects, and I am happy about that!

Last night was the first performance of the Christmas Musical that is being put on by the youth and children's groups at the church the Wife attends. The oldest and youngest of my sons are both performing in it. Today will wrap up the second showing. Here are a few pics....

 The youngest (and cutest) of the boys, during one of the songs.
 During that same song, he walks over to this part, where he kneels next to the manger scene.
My oldest (and namesake) here in the purple shirt. Most of the pics I had of him were a bit blurry, as the older kids did more of the choreographed stuff (dancing and other movements).

Overall it wasn't a bad performance. My arm hurt something awful afterwards, as I spent the hour holding up a video camera. The Wife used our camera, and I have yet to see those pics. Today, she going to watch again, knowing what is in store to get some better pics of both the boys. Me? I'll be at the pub watching the Redskins kick ass on the Browns.

PeacE

No comments: