Tuesday, December 11

Jacket Weather

For the first time, in a long time, I wore a jacket this morning. At 6:30am the temperature was in the low 40's, which is pretty cool for AZ. I have a feeling that I will be wearing the jacket more often as we proceed into the 'winter' months, with probably March being when it will warm up enough that I can be comfortable without one.

This morning I also am taking the Wife's van into the shop. That radiator fluid leak has been irritating me, and yesterday's event of it maxing out on the temp gauge basically pissed me off. Mainly that they didn't find it when they had it a few weeks ago, though, I think more and more that they were the cause. The leak has gotten worse since then, but they may have just accidently gotten it started with the other repairs. Maybe bent a hose just enough to crack it, and the leaking started days later. I don't know. I am just upset I have to spend the time without any vehicle, and being stranded at the MIL's house.

I have about 20 minutes to swap out vans with the Wife, so need to get some breakfast.

PeacE

No comments: