Tuesday, November 23

Agony of Da-Feet

I am a bit worn out. RM hooked up with me this morning and we did some shopping together. Got some more presents taken care of, and that makes me happy. Did quite a bit of walking around (for me). Then we called up my daughter and met for lunch that RM treated us. She wouldn't let me argue her out of paying for it, but I admit I didn't try real hard neither. After lunch, I had RM go ahead and drop me back off at home. Sitting down for lunch had let my legs get to feeling sore, and I didn't feel up to doing more walking. Besides, I had already talked myself into waiting til tomorrow to get the dinner stuff because I wanted the pie that much fresher. Yeah, I am not good at making excuses, they just come to me. Sometimes.

So it's barely after noon, and I am home. Not tired enough for a nap, and not feeling like sitting at the computer, or watching anything on TV (movies included). Reading.... going to the bar sounds good. But when I go, I tend to smoke, and right now I am on day 2 of not smoking. I don't know what I am going to do. Either way, I drive myself insane it seems. Short trip, I heard you say it.....

PeacE

No comments: