Sunday, November 14

Free form

I am so pissed! My Uncle Mike is possibly dying... not sure. But the guy just went thru a 5 bypass surgery the other day. I get an EMAIL...Yes, one of those from my mother... (hold on, I am pissed) from my mother telling me that he is not doing well.....

I have only 2 uncles left on that side of the family. Yes, I was never close to any, but family is family.

I was never close to either of the remaining uncles. I got no excuses, and I make none. It took to being an adult, late in life to accept them, the two uncles I have left on that side of the family. And I feel I am not closer to either one, no matter what goes on.

Uncle Larry, is a man that I feel intimidated by. He is an aggressive business man. Nothing wrong with that, but yeah, he is at retirement. So? He could stand to teach alot, or throw pointers to. I have not seen him much. Maybe that is my issue, as well as his. He has much to share in that sense.

Uncle Mike is almost an opposite of Uncle Larry. UM likes to get drunk, play guitar and live life like he's pulling some big-ass fish from the water. Or maybe he's just got his guitar at the bar and feels like singing.

Those two brothers, are like opposites. And to this day, they won't talk to each other. And I am supposed to love them both.

I ain't asking for nothing. I never have asked of anything from these two uncles. But if I did, it would be for both of them to get off their own asses and say "sorry" for whatever pissed the other one off. Make me a happier nephew.

And if they didn't. (shrug). I can't control the thoughts of men. Never tried to. Just wanted to have a happy ending... no matter what. Yeah, I know. Fuck me.

PeacE

No comments: