Monday, November 22

Morning With the Reverend Mother

I guess there are always nice bonuses that happen in life. I figured today was going to be a bit weird since I was up about and hour earlier than normal (for a weekday). Of course I figured correctly. Sometimes, those weird things are pretty decent though. Like this morning....

I was doing my regular morning things, like most people... emails, Facebook and games, etc. I made some comments here and there in FB and did my games. I was reading some updated replies to my comments, and had one from the RM inviting me over for coffee and a visit. No specific day or time was given, just a note that she had taken this week off work, and the invite. So I called her up, got dressed and headed on over. It was nice to sit and visit with RM, as I don't see her too often. Maybe that is what made it better. The coffee was a nice touch, too. Though I think I did most of the talking (bitching is probably more like it) it was still enjoyable. I taught RM how to do pictures/albums on FB, and she shared coffee and one of the Isagenix shakes with me. So that counts as a lunch pretty much.

Sis and her husband came by to return a crock pot RM had left with them last night. It was some chili she had made and taken up north tot he Chili Cook off the church up there had had. So a short visit was done with them as well. Weird us meeting at RM's house, instead of at Sis' like normal. Though, it'll be us and our families come Thursday. Anyway, RM And I made plans for her to give me a call for shopping sometime this week once she figures out what she wants to do. That'll help me get out and do some walking, and both of us have some time together. I know I don't spend as much time with my mother as I should.... and I only live maybe a couple miles from her.

So, like wow. Two posts in one day.... within hours of each other. It sure is nice to have something to write about for a change.... RM gets her own "post label" now....

PeacE

No comments: