Monday, November 29

One Moment Please .....

I'm on hold. Yeah, on the phone. I am in the process of calling the insurance company of the guy that hit my daughter's car. The guy I spoke to last week, and have his direct extension, has a message that voices he will be back in the office by 9am MST (yes, it states the time zone). But here it is already 10:45am MST and he evidently isn't in.

I just finished the call. I was able to get off hold in about 7 minutes, so it wasn't bad. I will admit I did like the fact at the beginning of the hold period, they mentioned that "due to weather in certain areas" their hold time may be longer. Covering their asses before the really, big snows hit I guess. Anyways, I got the names/addresses of 5 more places to check with to see about getting it done during the break she has in December. If not, I can call back, have them send an adjuster, and go from there to anywhere. More hassle though.

The Wife is off work today. She had another personal day to use before tomorrow, or loses it. I finished watching "Robin Hood" today. It was good the second time too. Saw it in the theaters first. Also watched "How to Train a Dragon", which was a nice family animation. My boys really enjoyed it.

Not much else happening at the moment. I need to start making those calls.

PeacE

No comments: