Friday, November 12

Just a Blurb

I had my appointment for the CPAP machine today. Thirty minutes of him showing me how to hook it all together, operate, take apart for cleaning, and storage. Comes in a nice carry-on type bag with handle and shoulder strap... very fashionable. I am anxious to get started using it this evening, just because the thought of getting a full night's undisturbed sleep, and to awaken feeling rested with more energy, is beyond my comprehension right now. I am excited.

Though, now I need to wait for the "Oxygen Man". No, he's not a superhero or anything like that. I guess the doc had ordered me on oxygen while using the CPAP, so they deliver separate than the machine people. You would think they would do it all together, but they don't. So whatever company does the oxygen supply has to contact me and arrange delivery so I can attach and use that as well.

So, I now have two additional companies for supplies, renewals/recharges/replacements all at different times. Plus a "cleaning" schedule for the different apparatus (es?) of the CPAP machine, all to remember.... yeah, better rest should help memory, right? Thank goodness there is a guideline written down for all that crap.

Yesterday I took my oldest son for the afternoon and we spent it playing games. Today is the middle son's turn. We just finished lunch and he is playing around waiting on me to get into WoW so we can hook up and "run our characters" together. It's great doing even this kind of time together... beats none at all!

PeacE

No comments: