Thursday, November 4

I'm Not Really Crying

Between yesterday, and so far into today, I have not been tremendously happy. I don't know what has brought it on, but my allergies have awoken and are making up for all the times they weren't around before. I am talking to the point I have sneeze fits just minutes apart, the whole runny nose bit, and let's not start about the itchy, watery eyes. The regular OTC meds I take usually help but this time, it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I am hoping I don't need something stronger, like a prescription. Find out if they are still bugging me at my Dr's appt in the next week or so.

So Tuesday was nice. When we picked up my daughter's car, there was no charge for anything. The fluid levels were fine, and no new brakes. That was nice considering how much we have spent there this year on the van. As for the voting results, I am happy about a couple of them.... Jan Brewer is still Gov, and the 'medical marijauna' did not pass here. I believe my brother voted opposite me on both those, but I don't think he read through the full information on them. Like most people... just heard some aspect that sounded good to them, and went with it.

That's all for now.

PeacE

No comments: