Tuesday, November 30

Ugh! Wish It Would Stop!

I woke up feeling miserable this morning. And in the last 45 minutes, it feels like it has gotten worse. My eyes and nose are just leaking like crazy, even though my nose is stuffed up. Yeah, I won't get descriptive, but I can tell it is starting to turn into a sinus infection, too. Just popped some meds to help with "daytime".

That being said, my body is taking over most of my thoughts today, so I don't have much else to share except complaints. I'd head back to bed, except I need to run over to a friend's and pick up her cat. She has to get to work too early, and her cat is scheduled to be spayed today. I only have to drop it off when the vet opens in about an hour or so.

When I get back, I think I may crawl into bed again. Maybe nap a little. No use hooking up the CPAP with this clogged nose though.

PeacE

No comments: