Tuesday, November 9

Never Funny When It Happens to You

So I am all pissed off about this incorrect billing and all from Verizon, thinking once again, I am getting screwed by some major corporation, and there is nothing I can do about it. My Wife spent some time going over the billing and comparing it to the phone plan we have, etc. Seems she said it is a correct billing. Our daughter's new plan they switched to was not on that billing and she had gone over her text limit quite a bit. Sigh. A call to her to cut back until we know things are on the new plan where she has more texts available. Either way, I can't win.

Have a doctor's appointment in the morning. I hope to have lost a good 10 pounds, but will be more realistic and  say at least 5. It's a start. Eating healthier has made me feel a little better. We will go over my sleep study results as well, and will get the final determination about using a CPAP or not. I thin I will have to use one, and that can help me feel better too, as I hopefully will sleep better and not feel as tired as I do all the time.


Oldest son was out from school yesterday sick. He seemed to feel a little better last night, but do not know if his mother sent to him to school today or not. Middle son seems ok... will know more in a few days I am sure.

Christmas season is pretty much started. I need to get out and start doing the store rounds now before the crowds go crazy. It'll help with exercise too, all that walking. Maybe I can start later this week. Going to have to check with the Wife since we had that huge Verizon bill.

PeacE

No comments: