Monday, April 18

Deadline Today!

If you are reading this, and haven't gotten your taxes filed (or an extension, in some cases) you may not feel so happy now. Yes, today is the day your taxes are due. The Wife just mailed ours out this morning, or rather, she ran them to the post office to drop them off prior to going to work. She was up late last night finishing them (though I been mentioning them for weeks now) and even had to do a last minute correction/addition this morning. (Shaking head) Sometimes, I just don't understand that woman. She had calculated it all 2 different ways this year. One was the Itemized, which is what we normally use, and then she did the regular schedule A. Usually the itemized ends up with a better figure for us than regular, but not this year. Of course, I think she said for it to be beneficial to our family, we had to have like over 11% of the income in medical bills alone. We weren't close to that. Though, the year prior we were (had Daughter's orthodontia paid that year). The bottom line comes down to we don't have to pay anything this year for Federal or State. If I had worked, I am sure it would be much different.

Not sure what movie will be picked to watch tomorrow, though I have gotten one comment that "The Lincoln Lawyer' is good to see. I have been hearing that from some friends, too. I forgot to mention to PT that I do have a dental cleaning in the morning, but should be done in plenty of time to catch the early showings of whatever movie he decides on.

It's nice and quiet around the house since the boys are in school again. Last night I was just getting irritated with all the noise playing, bickering, and fighting they had been doing over the weekend. They are all about 4 years apart in age from each other, so I have no understanding why they have to fight so much. I think it has to do with the younger ones want to play the same things the older ones want to play (usually Gameboy or on the computer) so the fight for space next to each other, and how to play, and then the whole 'you touched me' type crap starts, or so-n-so got mad and hit/bit/smacked/pinched/looked at me funny thing begins. Just remembering it while writing that last sentence, wears me out....

I'm throwing some Mozart on and chilling for a bit while blog reading.

PeacE

No comments: