Sunday, April 17

Easy Going Sunday

I am enjoying a bit of the quiet while the Wife and boys are at church. Playing some new songs I downloaded ('Glee: Meet the Warblers") and just surfing the internet.

The daughter came up so she could sign what tax papers she needs to so we can get it all filed before the deadline. She is still asleep, and here it is almost noon.... teenagers. LOL! Though I remember doing the same thing as much as I could, when I could.

The ceiling fan in our Front Room, where I have the computer, broke yesterday. I went to pull the cord thingy for the fan, and it came completely out of the base. Needless to say, that made us turn the AC for the first time this year. I had been tolerating the warm weather okay until I had no air moving around. The Wife and I may be heading out today to get a new one, then I will have to install it. I may wait until during the week to do it. Long overdue to be replaced though. It has a light system with it, that has like 4 lights, and only one of them worked anymore, anyways. We hardly use it for light either way, so not sure what kind of style we will find to replace it.

PT and I are trying to figure out our walking days this week. He seems to be quite busy with his schedule of things, and I hate walking once it is hot out. And yes, I am wimpy and anything near 90 or higher is too damn hot. Granted it has been mostly 80's here, by 11am or later, it is a sweaty mess to be out walking. We also are tentatively planning on seeing a movie Tuesday morning. I have no idea what though. My selection of movies is broader than his, so I sent him the link for the theater, and am waiting to hear back from him what he wants to see. I have a feeling it will be "The Lincoln Lawyer' or 'Hanna'...though he may go for 'The Conspirator'. Any of those are fine with me as well.

Alrighty, I am out of here...

PeacE

1 comment:

Joe said...

the Lincoln Lawyer is a darn good movie.