Sunday, April 24

Happy Easter

Well, another holiday is here. One where I am headed to Sis' for lunch with family. I am bringing some of the dessert that I was asked to bring, so it is okay. We were told to bring swimsuits as well, though I don't think I will be in the pool. I know the kids would like to be.

We decided on a name for the puppy. It is Daisy. No one really liked my idea, as usual. The toss-ups were Molly, Penny, Daisy, Jasmine, and another one I can't remember at the moment. The kids liked Daisy most, so it was decided. Besides, I figured let them name it so they can curse the name as I am not picking up the shit, and cleaning the piss spots up from their dog.

Yeah, so as you can tell, I am bright and happy this morning.... and still a little sore. I should be okay tomorrow morning to resume at the gym. I will need to after today's lunch I am sure.

Hope you all enjoy your day!

PeacE

No comments: