Saturday, April 23

Moving Slow

Yeah, I was prepared for it, and it didn't let me down. I am a bit sore today. Maybe more than an actual 'bit'. Legs not as bad as I thought they may be, which is good. Arms not so bad. Shoulders...ugh. Got too much to do today to make time for the gym, so it looks like Monday before I can get back in. I'll be ready for more pain then.

The Wife brought home the puppy last night. Here's a couple pics.


As you can see, the youngest son loves it already. I must admit, my heart loosened, but only a little bit. We should be picking a name today. The kids have been tossing around Daisy, Molly, and Penny. I am thinking Jasmine, call her Jas for short. She doesn't look like a cow, though my Wife argued with me that she never said those words... yeah right. Either way, she is a Chihuahua/Daschound mix, with unknown breed of papa. She is pretty small and doesn't appear she will overgrow.

Okay, I got an hour to get some coffee and breakfast down before emissions...

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

She's so cute! I agree - doesn't look like a cow! LOL