Wednesday, April 20

Natural Hippie Day

It's April 20th; 4/20; in hippie-speak 420. meaning something along the lines of 'time to spark up the doobie and partake'. For many of us, I am sure it truly means nothing. Another dumbass day with some sort of holiday title. The only ones exchanging any kind of gifts today though are weed smoking friends - of course, unless it is birthday related. It is someone's birthday I am sure. I know my cousin is already shouting across Facebook about today. Heck, he started like 2 days ago about what today is labeled. For me, it just brings back some memories of doing somethings that now as an adult, I realize were stupid.... well, some of them anyways.

It's also Hump Day! Which means absolutely nothing to me. I was going to actually get off my ass and head to the gym, to get a tour of the place, and find out pricing. But, it is just short of 8:30 and I am feeling extremely lazy today. So I know I won't do it. There is always tomorrow.

PT and I went and saw 'Hanna' yesterday. What a crappy movie. As we were exiting, we were both like 'That was it?' Yeah, disappointing to say the least. The movie description makes it sound somewhat interesting, but it isn't. What isnice, is PT saw the trailer for Capt. America due out in like June, and he is actually interested in seeing it... he is not a big comic book movie fan. That was cool. I may see about the boys, PT and I all going to see it together. It's a bit away yet.

Pt's birthday is this week. Easter Sunday we are doing lunch at Sis'. I have been asked to bring my Cherry Delight dessert. I said okay. I guess Saturday I will be heading to the store to pick up the items needed to make it, and the stuff we offered to bring, then spend a "an enormous amount of time and effort" (I say that for family benefit) to make it.

Okay, I feel like laying back down with a book.

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

and we appreciate all the time and effort you put into making the dessert - we really do!!