Monday, April 11

There You Are!

Once again I have neglected my 'duty' of writing here. Believe me, it wasn't because I was overly busy. More like, I didn't have anything exciting to write about. Even with all the events happening around the world, I have nothing. Libya? Eh. Quakes in Japan. Eh. Obama. I've said enough about that topic. That's what made me lose readers... oh well, they needed to go anyways.

Taxes are due in the next week. Nope, not going to waste any time complaining about how they get spent. Hell, I just want to make sure ours get sent by the deadline. the Wife won't let me do them. She has her 'system' and feels I won't itemize enough things that can be included, just because I don't want to mess with 50 cent figures (or lower). She's right of course. She is meticulous about all figures she can be, if it means any possible money saved for us in paying. I don't blame her for that, I just get irritated everything is down to the last minute with her. I haven't been able to change her in the past 20 years, nothing is going to work now....

Last week I bought a new pair of athletic shoes. Athletic. Sounds so much better than tennis shoes. Of course, they aren't really for tennis, as I don't play (though I know how). Sneakers... that just doesn't sound right either. I like the sound of athletic shoes, as I am being 'athletic' when PT and I go walking. Makes me feel more energetic than I truly am. (insert snickering sound to myself). We are still trying to get out at least twice a week for now, and I am hoping the new shoes will help me. As we have been walking, my legs are definitely getting stronger, but I can only go so far before my mid-lower back starts hurting. I know much of it is my weight. The stomach pulling on the back. But, I also was wearing some flat-soled shoes to do the walking, and I am hoping this new pair of shoes adds some better foot support, and arch, that may help the problem. If I can walk further before it aches so bad, then I can burn more each time, and etc etc. Yeah, probably a lot of self wishing, but it is all I got for now. I need to look into the price of the gym near my house too. I found out last night that PT and RM both go to that one (I was under the impression it was another gym/co). So, from what RM told me last night, it doesn't sound too bad in price, and is open 24 hours, so can go whenever I want. Now, it is a matter of do I or don't I....and when. I;m such a lazy-ass sometimes.

Well, this has got to be at least three minutes of wasted time for you. I think I will close off for today.

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

Something also to think about, son. If you could get the Fitness program for the Wii, it will help you to do different things - and you could do it whenever you wanted to. I love the fitness wii - it works with balance, and you can lose weight on it too. Check it out - or come over here and check ours out. That way if you don't feel like going to the gym, you can still do 'something' if you can't go walking. Come over and check it out. Love you.