Thursday, April 14

Getting Older and Feeling It

Oh, I know I am not so young as I once was. To be able to do things like I used to be able to do. To wake up early and head to work like nothing is wrong after a night out with the boys. But I can't do that anymore. I get reminded each time I try to do it.

It's noon now, and I am just barely getting moving. I had been up earlier this morning, but just couldn't focus, so returned to bed. I don't hurt, as in having a hangover, just got that 'blah' feeling. And I even watched how much I drank so I wouldn't be feeling bad. I guess what I thought was a low enough number, wasn't. Either that, or just beer in general is causing me to feel this way. I don't know... maybe a bit of both.

Though, I did stop at Julio's and got some carne asada burritos....Oh, they are so good!

PeacE

No comments: