Friday, April 29

I'm Being Bad Today

I sort of slept in today. Until about 9am anyways. It was worthless to try it, but I did. I kept waking up like every few minutes, so any extra sleep I was hoping to get was non-existent. Add Daisy in there licking my face half of the time on top of it all, just was not helping things. So I just gave up and got out of bed.

Usually about that time, I am headed out the door to the gym. Well, every other day. Today was a day to go, but I just didn't feel like it. No excuses, just don't feel like it. I am in a sort of 'blah' mood.

But the good news is it is Friday. My bro Scotty B is down in town visiting, so have plans to go out to dinner tonight. I have no clue what all the rest of the weekend entails.... I know the Daughter is due home this weekend as well, for an ortho appt on Monday morning. Next weekend the Wife and oldest son will be out of town Fri-Sun. He has a band event going on at Disneyland in Cali. Wife is going as a chaperon. I get to stay home with the two younger boys, and eat out the whole weekend!

Nothing else exciting.

PeacE

No comments: