Sunday, April 3

Ugh.... Wanna Do Nothing Today

I am a bit sore this morning. And tired. Saturday we had met the BIL and his family at the park, and did hamburgers & hot dogs on the grill. They had come down to participate in some parade over in Peoria, by walking some llamas their two kids are raising. So the llamas were at the park while we were there, and our kids had fun walking them around and letting people pet them.

It was quite a bit of walking for me.Probably did twice as much as I have been doing at the park during the week. So, am quite a bit sore today. Little tired from that, and I think a bit of the heat as well. It has been getting close to 100 already here in AZ. Definitely warm enough to say summer is here.

Middle son is home with me this morning. Seems he awoke with the 'Backyard trots' so we decided it probably best for him to not go to church. I'll have to let him "find his own adventure" for lunch, because I am not fixing any. The Wife has a meeting after Sunday School, and they ware providing lunch for her and the kids. I'll have leftovers more than likely.

Saturday was my Uncle Mike's birthday. I called him in the morning, though I was a bit groggy headed still. Got to talk to him for a few minutes, which was good. I really enjoyed the time I have been able to visit with him the past couple years... and hope it won't be as long again before we can visit again.

Alright, I guess I am off to play some games for a bit. Had my coffee, and noting else going on at the moment.

PeacE

No comments: