Monday, April 25

Gotta Shout It Out!!

I know you readers probably don't give a crap, but I just gotta say it....

I lost 4 pounds!

I know, it doesn't sound like much. And it took 5-6 weeks to do it. But when you are as large as I have gotten, and trying to get some weight loss as best I can, short of what I consider drastic measures, this is nice to just find out. I had only been doing a very small portion of walking with PT and of course, trying to limit my portion sizes when I eat.

And to think, this is all 'pre-gym', so now that I am going and actually doing something better for me, that includes making me burn this fat (just using the term, I know it really isn't "burning the fat").. I am just a tad bit excited! Makes me feel like something has actually been accomplished, when before I was worried that I didn't "feel" like I lost anything.....

Hey! I feel Good!

PeacE

1 comment:

Joe said...

damn -- I weighed myself today. I found your four pounds.